The Best Ringworm Cream Available
Phytozine ringworm cream is considered to be the most effective and complete topical ointment that starts to eliminate and cure ringworm infections immediately, or your money back, guaranteed!
The return policy is very straight forward with phytozine. It’s a cast iron, 100% money back, no questions asked, guarantee. It’s return policy for complete peace of mind.
What is ringworm
Ringworm, or dermatophytosis, doesn’t actually have anything to do with parasitic worms. The name might suggest it does, but it doesn’t.
Ringworm is actually a condition caused by several different types and species of fungus. The fungus feeds on the keratin within the epidermis level of the skin.
This type of fungi flourish on skin types that are warm and moist. They might sometimes thrive directly of a persons hair, both on the outside and inside of the hair shaft.
Related Fungal Infections
- Athletes Foot (tinea pedis) – The ringworm fungal infection has a few close ‘relatives’. These include fungal infections found on the feet, which is the cause of athlete’s foot.
- Jock Itch (tinea cruris)- Fungal infections in the groin area, which causes jock itch.
- Toenail Fungus (tinea unguium) – Fungal infections related to the nails is termed onychomycosis, referred to commonly as, fingernail and toenail fungus infections.
They cause the nails thicken, discolor, and finally crumble and fall off, if not treated quickly. For more information on onychomycosis, please read our article on toenail fungus.
These disorders can be very dangerous if left untreated without using a strong ringworm cream or other medication. These infections can vary from mild inflammations to acute vesicular reactions.
Over 20 percent of the population in the United States have a fungal infection, of one type or another, at any given moment in time.
Ringworm in particular, thrives during the hot summer season. It loves the locations that have a warm, humid climate.
Symptoms Of Ringworm
Ringworm typically manifests itself as a flat scaly area on the skin. It will quickly become red and itchy. It can appear almost anywhere on the body.
A distinctive ring shape will develop on the surface of the skin, which may later, if not treated, spread to other parts of the body, including; the scalp, feet, groin or beard.
The interior of the ring may be clear, scaly often peppered with with red bumps/spots. Several rings might develop at the same time and may well overlap each other.
If left untreated, the condition can become extremely itchy, painful and irritating. The irritation and subsequent scratching can lead to open sores, painful open wounds and eventual heavy scarring.
Causes Of Ringworm
Ringworm is a contagious fungal infection. It can be spread in any one of the following ways:
- Human to human – Simple skin-to-skin contact with an infected person is enough to contract ringworm
- Animal to human – If you touch an animal with ringworm, in the infected area, you can contract ringworm. Simple petting or grooming your dog or cat is all the contact that is needed
- Object to human – Ringworm can spread purely by contact with objects or surfaces touched by a contaminated person or animal, be it; clothing, towels, bedding, combs and brushes
- Soil to human – It’s rare but it can happen. Ringworm can be spread to humans by contact with infected soil.
How to treat ringworm
Although ringworm is a serious skin condition to have, it can be eliminated by applying a strong and proven ringworm cream.
We recommend Phytozine because it is the fastest acting, safest form of OTC ringworm cream on the market today.
Treatment With Phytozine Ringworm Cream
For a ringworm cream to be effective, it must contain a safe but powerful antifungal component, such as tolnaftate.
Tolnaftate is a strong fungicide that has antiviral properties and is FDA approved for use as a treatment for ringworm.
Phytozine’s blend of organic elements and minerals work together with the powerful active ingredient, tolnaftate, to kill all fungal microbes.
It is no exaggeration when we declare Phytozine to be the most effective and complete topical ointment that rapidly eliminates and cures ringworm infections.
Applying Phytozine Ringworm Cream
- Wash the area affected by ringworm and dry thoroughly.
- Apply Phytozine over the affected area twice daily (morning and night).
- Leave for 3 minutes, allowing the cream to dry before covering the affected area with any clothing.
- You MUST wash your hands after each application to prevent the chance of the infection spreading.
- Most ringworm infections will require between 3-4 weeks of continuous daily treatment before it is completely eliminated.
- Applying Phytozine, as directed, will eliminate most ringworm infections. If the condition persists longer than 3-4wks, contact a physician or medical professional.
Phytozine was created to work effectively, fast and is guaranteed to eliminate all ringworm infections, or your money back, no questions asked.