Why Use An OTC Skin Tag Remover?
The simple answer is that a proven OTC skin tag remover is extremely effective, it’s 100% safe to use, it’s tremendously convenient, and above all, financially speaking, the skin tag removal cost is way less than any other types of medical skin tag treatment.
What Are Skin Tags?
Fortunately, skin tags are benign. They are tumors on the skin that are non-cancerous and totally harmless. However, they are a little unattractive, so they are often removed for cosmetic reasons by using a 100% all natural OTC skin tag remover product. Skin tags are made up of a core of fibers and ducts, nerve cells, fat cells, and an epidermis covering.
A skin tag can appear on any part of the body but predominantly on the following:
- under the breasts
- upper chest
- groin area
- In the case of papilloma colli, on the neck
Skin tags often go unnoticed by the person that has them, unless they are in a prominent place. They only become aware of them when they are repeatedly rubbed against or maybe scratched by clothing, jewelry, or when shaving.
On occasion, and without any skin tag treatment at all, a skin tag might simply rub off through friction or fall off naturally. On the flip side, a very large skin tag might ‘burst’ under pressure which will probably sting a great deal.
What Does A Common Skin Tag Look Like?
On the surface, skin tags are generally smooth and often irregular in appearance. They can hang down or raised from the surface of the skin forming fleshy peduncles, or stalks. They can be slightly brownish in colour but in essence, they are typically flesh-coloured.
Skin tags can vary in size, big and small, but usually have a diameter from 2 millimeters (mm) to 1 centimeter (cm). In some cases they may reach up to 5cms.
The Causes Of Skin Tags
It is not clear exactly what the causes of skin tags are, but it is suspected that they may manifest on the body when clusters of blood vessels & collagen become trapped within thicker pieces of skin.
Skin tags are however, more commonly found in the folds or creases of the skin which leads some to believe that the causes of skin tags could be related to skin rubbing on skin. This does not explain why they appear on other parts of the body where no ‘rubbing’ exists.
Who Can Get A Skin Tag?
Skin tags can effect any person, male or female, but for women, general speaking, they often manifest during pregnancy. Obese people and people suffering from diabetes are also highly susceptible.
With regards diabeties sufferers, their skin tags have been associated with hyperinsulinemia, when there is too much insulin circulating in the blood.
Who Are Most Susceptible?
Skin tags appear to be more common in:
- overweight and obese people
- diabetes sufferers
- women during pregnancy (possibly due to hormonal changes)
- People that have some types of human papilloma virus (HPV)
- those whose blood related family members also have skin tags
- people with a sex-steroid imbalance, where there are abnormal changes in the levels of estrogen and progesterone
- those suffering from hypertension and/or high blood pressure
Skin Tag Treatment
Given that skin tags are generally harmless, their removal is normally for aesthetic and cosmetic reasons.
However, as mentioned earlier, skin tags that cause irritation, especially in areas where they rub up against clothing, jewelry or other skin, are removed for reasons of ‘pain’ and irritation.
Skin tag treatment is limited in scope to the methods used to treat them. It’s either a choice of surgery or the use of an OTC skin tag remover.
Skin Tag Surgery Solutions
The following medical procedures are common for removing skin tags:
- Cauterization – The tag is burned off using electrolysis
- Cryosurgery – The tag is frozen off using a probe containing liquid nitrogen
- Ligation – The blood supply to the tag is interrupted and eventually the tag falls off
- Excision lancing – A scalpel knife is taken to the tag and lanced
These medical procedures should only be undertaken by a professionally qualified dermatologist, or specialist skin doctor, or a similarly professionally trained medical professional.
OTC Skin Tag Treatment
OTC skin tag treatments can be found on-line by specialist pharmaceutical & skincare product companies. Some products will freeze the skin tag, and it should fall off after 7 to 10 days or so. However, such ‘freezing’ methods can harm the surrounding area of the skin and in some cases, depending on how well the ‘freezing lotion’ is applied, scarring may be left.
The alternative to surgeries and ‘freezing’ agents, is to use a 100% all natural skin tag remover. Because it is natural, it will not harm the surrounding skin area and will not leave any scarring. As skin tag treatments go, this OTC method is 100% natural, safe and extremely effective.
Revitol Skin Tag Remover
Revitols Skin Tag Remover is a homeopathic based topical treatment. It uses plant extracts within its formula to get rid of skin tags by drying them out. It is a pain and irritation free skin tag treatment.
The ingredients within the formula of revitols OTC skin tag remover cream is 100% all natural, it’s FDA approved and can be purchased without a doctors prescription.
You might also be interested to learn that this skin tag remover comes with a 100% money back guarantee. Not many manufacturers of a skin tag remover, other than Revitol, will offer you that.
Revitol Skin Tag Ingredients
As stated earlier, this product works using an all natural plant extract approach to treatment. The formula shrinks any and all skin tags by drying them out. There is no need for complicated surgeries, difficult freezing agents or suffering from residual scarring. This product will do the job safely and in good time.
The Most active ingredients:
- Thujaoccidentalis – It penetrates through your skin layer causing it to dry up and eventually detaching it from the surrounding skin.
- Sunflower oil – It keeps your skin moisturized and in good condition and stretches out your skin.
- Tea Tree oil – Tea Tree oil helps to soothe your skin and reduces the skin tags.
- Sweet Almond oil – It keeps your skin soft and supple and helps with a variety of skin issues.
- Soybean oil – It helps to combat various skin problems.
How to apply the solution:
The solution is easy to apply, and is to be used three times a day. 3 drops of the solution are used and applied to the skin tag per treatment. It could not be simpler.
Benefits of Revitols Formula:
- Quickly Eliminates Stubborn & Annoying Skin Tags
- Rejuvenates & Renews Smooth Skin
- Pure, Natural Ingredients for Faster Results
- No Irritation, Pain-Free, No Harsh Chemicals
- There are no known side effects to using this product
A Skin Tag Remover That Works
This is a premium skin tag remover using a unique blend of nature’s most powerful ingredients and is one of the fastest, most effective skin tag removers on the market.